View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #7
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Will Darius Morris become a key bench player?

I am not convinced that Nash is better than Morris on the offensive end at this point in his career (39 years old). Morris was one of the top assists guys in the nation as a college player two years, playing in a system that really didn't keep the ball in his hands. This kid has exceptional court vision. So from an assist standpoint we won't lose much if anything from keeping Morris with the starters. And though he is not the pure shooter that Nash is, his athleticism and quickness, give him opportunities to contribute offensively that Nash cant.

I don't think this is so cut and dry. I think Nash's name might be bigger then his game at this point in his career. I think the main way Nash can help the team is as a spot up shooter.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote