View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #13
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Washington Wizards

problems with the wizards by player:

Wall: injured

Nene: injured

Beal: shot falls inconsistently. Offense doesn't create enough open 3's for him

Ariza: Poor handle. Poor shooter. Poor decision maker. inefficient in general on O

Crawford: Take's long 3's with half the clock left. refuses to pass unless it's an emergency drive and dish. Very predictable on offense most of the time

Vesely: Can't shoot. Needs to add muscle to defend in the post because he is not a 3. Actually pretty good team defender and one of the few guys who knows where to be on offense even if it doesn't matter because the D plays so far off him

Emeka okafor: touch around the basket has been pretty bad. disappears on offense

Booker: poor defensive player due to height and not a good pnr man. Really is more of a 3 without range on his shot.

Seraphin: best player playing right now. not starting. Can't handle double teams in the post well

Singleton: unbalanced when shooting off the dribble and not a good shooter in general. good on D sometimes but fast breaks instead of crashing the glass and blows a lot of finishes on the break

AJ Price: Can't run the offense and settles for long jumpers all day

Martell Webster: mediocre and pretty much superfluous

Shaun Livingston: I was at the wiz-pacers game the other night and he was the only guy on the court for the wizards who didn't get frustrated. Size difference vs. other Pg's lets him post up and slow down the offense so guys like Beal can move off the ball. Forces the guys to slow down and his mid range game is nice. Otherwise he's limited but I think he should get a chance to start over Price.
ralph_i_el is online now   Reply With Quote