View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 AM   #56
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Well in actuality, neither of those teams are at full strength. I still think Dallas will be better than people give the mcredit for. I think Philly should trade Bynum for a few pieces though. I don't think he fits their team.
i guess thats out of the question now that hes gonna be out for the whole year

Quote:
The 76ers let Andrew Bynum break the news about the latest setback with his damaged knees on Friday, then acted as if they weren’t sure what was going on with the guy they’re paying $16.5 million this season. The truth is that the 7-foot, 285-pound former All-Star center who has yet to play a game as a Sixer may be out for the season and will learn in December, at the earliest, whether he’ll require surgery that could sideline him for up to a year. Delaware News Journal
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote