View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:32 AM   #197
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
best smg hands down. got tired of sniping with dsr and rushing with r870 shotty. i retract my earlier statement about automatic weapons - loving the msmc and m27. still pissed that orbital vsat (blackbird) is too high and on the scorestreak and it doesn't seem to last long (not even worth it imo).
You don't get assists points with it either, which really sucks.

And I have been put on probation 5 times this morning, all of them after losing connection to the host. Get your shit together Treyarch. I stay in for shitty games, but what is the point if I get probation at the end anyways? Maybe I'll just have to start dashboarding to actually make probation worth it.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote