View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #17
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Black Friday video game deals

I've been waiting staring at amazon's site for over an hour. I'm about to say **** it, and hope for another deal there, or go buy it tomorrow.

Obviously people aren't online and are passing it up, so they should see who's actually waiting and it offer to them. because I was like 496 or something.

You have 2 minutes to accept the offer or it moves on, and I'm still waiting to be denied or confirmed.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote