View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:55 AM   #125
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Redskins trade for #2 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
What do you mean not including the skins picks? I went through the picks we would have had to give up to move to No. 2. Not sure what Washington's other picks have to do with that. And, give me TRich over Alf all day every day.

The numbers don't really even favor Alf and Trent has been hurt pretty much all season.

Alf - 11 games, 982 yards rushing, 42 yards receiving, 6 TDs

TRich - 10 games, 670 yards rushing, 289 yards receiving, 6 TDs

Total yardage and TDs are almost exactly even and Alf has played a full game more. Give me Trent six days a week and twice on Sunday.

I'll take Morris 8 times over. Our OL just isn't that good and somehow he's still getting it done. You act like it's close when Morris has 300 more rushing yards and a far better ypc. We don't need to do little dink and dunk passes to our RB that don't take us down the field.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote