View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:45 AM   #171
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 12 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
I didn't write the rule. I didn't say I supported the rule. I didn't say they never get calls wrong.

What I did say is that I believed your interpretation of the rule was incorrect. The rule book and the call last week seem to bear that out.

It has been interpreted differently. I didn't say that's how I interpret it. I interpret it as being another stupid rule instituted by people with their heads up their asses.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote