View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #20
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

that was actually intense, had me at the edge of my chair. i hope the governor dies while his dick is inside andrea and his fuc king dead sperm eats her alive. that **** is plain stupid at everything

glen took out that walker like a man, he just got a gold medal in my book, leveled up to BRUT rating. possible rape scene was kinda disturbing

michonne has no people skills whatsoever, i wonder what her job was before zombie apocalypse?

i bet daryl is gonna kill his brother...after his brother tries to take him out first...cus big bro has no place in the group and needs the governor to survive and i cant see daryl leaving the group to join these people

preview looks epic...cant wait
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote