View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #21
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
that was actually intense, had me at the edge of my chair. i hope the governor dies while his dick is inside andrea and his fuc king dead sperm eats her alive. that **** is plain stupid at everything

glen took out that walker like a man, he just got a gold medal in my book, leveled up to BRUT rating. possible rape scene was kinda disturbing

michonne has no people skills whatsoever, i wonder what her job was before zombie apocalypse?

i bet daryl is gonna kill his brother...after his brother tries to take him out first...cus big bro has no place in the group and needs the governor to survive and i cant see daryl leaving the group to join these people

preview looks epic...cant wait

DMV worker?
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote