View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #38
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: GTA San Andreas - Supply Lines

Also, it's been said, but I'm pretty sure I'm on the same boat as those who believe San Andreas to be superior to GTAIV. One of my brothers, a big fan of IV who'd avoided San Andreas because he's a teen who couldn't look past SA's graphics, even had to admit - just after 10-15 minutes of gametime - that San Andreas just has more things to explore, toggle, and manipulate.

In IV, outside of the storyline, things seemed to dry up relatively quickly, to the point where it mostly just felt like one was wandering aimlessly, with no real chance of getting much of anything accomplished. In San Andreas, it's just a smorgasbord of everything: police missions, firefighting, ambulance rescue, cycling races, race car races, robbing pizza parlors, swimming underwater, customizing cars, discovering dune buggies on the beach, mountain climbing, jumping out of planes and parachuting into Las Vegas... it honestly felt there was 20 times more things to do in SA than IV.

For those thinking about giving it another run, I say go for it. The biggest obstacle is growing accustomed to the older graphics. It was tough for me to adapt at first (I didn't think I'd be able to, with the lame sight distances and whatnot) but I adjusted, and things worked out great.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 11-26-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote