View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #1446
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Also, does anyone think Guz Malzahn is a legit candidate for either Auburn or Arkansas?

I've also seen Mark Stoops' name floating around the Kentucky job.
He'd probably seriously consider (and probably ultimately take) either job. I think Arkansas would be his first choice. He was born and raised in western Arkansas, coached high school football in Northwest Arkansas for about decade-ish, and he's got a lot of ties to the state.

I've heard conflicting reports about Malzahn and Arkansas. Some have said we reached out to him and he declined, and others said Malzahn hasn't been and won't be offered the job. A part of me really does believe him when he said he wants to try and make Arkansas State the Boise State of the south. However, I think if he sits on that job for 5-10 years, and waits out the next Arkansas coach's tenure, he'd probably be next in line and would jump.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote