View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #156
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Northridge going to be 7-0 if they can pull this one off tonight.

I loved the effort they showed. Stayed relatively close, forced BYU to go from zone to man as they kept buttering up the zone, weathered the first half run and even had a really nice run in the 2nd half, just didn't have the second one in them which many small conference schools realistically don't.

6-1 as the nations youngest team with half the wins being in double digits and a tough loss @ BYU. @ UCLA and @ ASU will both be exciting games, and both are winnable in my opinion.

I mean, UCLA is my major team to cheer for, but losing to Cal Poly and nearly losing to UC Irvine, both teams are a combined 5-6 while playing poor competition (Nevada probably being the best team either side has faced, and they lost to them), but I firmly believe CSUN can beat them. ASU is a good 4-1 with a loss to Creighton, but feel confident that Mats can upset.

I love watching Stephen Hicks play, truly believe he has to be one of the best players on a small/mid-major conference school. 18.4/8.4 in 29.6 minutes on 55/56/82 shooting. Beast. Really need him to play well against Bazz/Adams/Kyle along with THE (best nickname in sports?), Maxwell and Perry doing well enough to protect the paint. Also think Landon Drew will beast.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote