View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #22
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kaepernick to start Sunday against Saints

I feel really sorry for Alex Smith, he is having the best season of his career and did nothing to deserve getting benched other than being the second most talented quarterback on the niners.

That said, going with kaepernick from here is win-win. Kaep has a better arm, better legs, better eyes, better height, and he is a flat out better playmaker. Kaep probably should have been the starter at the beginning of the season, and he will certainly be the starter next season. The only thing that Alex Smith has over Kaep is experience, and the only way to change that is to give Kaep the minutes. Might as well give them to him right now.

It is likely that Kaep will have some growing pains, and I would not be suprised at all if he chokes away a playoff game. I wouldnt be suprised if he chokes away a playoff game next year too, young players do things like that. If Kaep ends up benched or injured, I also wouldnt be suprised if Alex Smith chokes away a playoff game. In fact I think given a random playoff game, Alex Smith would be more likely to choke than Kaep would, right now.

Last edited by Nanners : 11-26-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote