View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:14 AM   #340
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Well,the good thing I won't fail my exam after all

But I'm still pissed that Knicks lost last night. But I can't be mad at them. They played without 3 very important players and still almost won a tough road game.

Chandler set his new career high in points with 28. He also got 10 boards,very nice game from him.
Melo was also great but I think he got tired at the end. Felton shot the ball poorly but he at least tried.

Our offense lost this game. Too stagnant,especially late in game. I don't get why Felton kept shooting when he was like 3-16,he should have pass it to someone else.

Novak had another bad game,he's been very incosistent this season. He shoots poorly for 3 games then shoots 5/6 in the next one. He's hanging too much with J.R.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote