View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #40
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GTA San Andreas - Supply Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Air Raids can NOT be completed during the night, it's literally impossible to see the planes from a distance. That is by far the toughest Zero mission. Supply Lines is actually easy if you do the flying school first or just control the analog stick with sensitivity.

The final fire truck mission was the toughest for me. But only because it was so damn tricky to get up that damn truck. It's one of those missions that is very easy but you keep dying because you're not focusing enough since you perceive it to be rather easy. Ya know what I'm saying?

It's like Uncharted with plat-forming. It gets repetitive so you rush through certain areas and keep on dying over and over again, even though if you just took your time; you'd beat it without a sweat. Crash Bandicoot is another perfect example of that, Mario games as well.
Yeah, each of the Zero missions we did came during the day.

Also, are you talking about the Fire Truck Missions where you steal a fire truck and click R3 to initiate them? If so, that's another one that went extremely smoothly for me. We did it in San Fierro by our little garage. We had about 5 minutes to spare by the time we finished level 12.

On the flip side, I gave the police missions a shot while on a police motorcycle. I made it to level 4 on my first go around then failed. I can't remember if that one was tough for me in the past or not. I didn't have a lot of weaponry, so that could have been part of it.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote