View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #20
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How great is this Mavin Gaye song, live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
You have a problem of trying to assert your opinions as fact. You have to fix that. You can appreciate a person without lofting them above the rest, he's an all time great.

it's true. everybody's so eager to rank everything. I prefer Otis Redding to Marvin Gaye but they're both so important to my life. Sam Cooke up there too. I understand it's a message board and it might get dull if we all just listed everything we liked and disliked, but this need to quantify art and assign superlative to everything is pretty ridiculous.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote