View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:00 AM   #51
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kaepernick to start Sunday against Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
In my opinion it's a little bit of a dick move by Jim. Alex won the job in the training camp, he won games, he was chosen to be a captain by his team-mates and most importantly he played well. To be honest I'm disappointed in Jim and if I was VD or Frank or Joe I would be disappointed too.

I was thinking the same thing but that's the nature of the NFL. Players can get replaced instantly without hesitation and we've seen it numerous times. But this probably sends a strong message to the team that no one's job is safe.

Would a player like Vernon Davis get benched after missing two games while Delanie Walker posting some good games?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote