View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #110
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

I haven't played in a week or so, but the last thing I did was chew up all the tunnells, and finish off the Boston Brawler missions.

I've got a few more shipping missions, but I'm trying to upgrade my ship before I do them.

I think I'm at 74%, and I just started what is supposed to be the last run in the animus for Desmond, so I know my main mission stuff is just about done.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote