View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:45 AM   #20
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: David Stern: Sanctions coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Simple. They are getting paid millions to compete.

This isn't like Phil resting Jordan in the 4th quarter when he has played every minute while under the flu. Players are expected to condition themselves to compete back to back to back games during the regular course of the season.

If some stars can play injured, there should be no reason why these starters can't go out and compete against the best team in the league.

No excuse.

The Spurs have proven they are not true competitors.

Holy bullshit. Spurs play harder even in the regular season than any other team I've seen in the last decade.

Fans are stupid as hell. I've been to NBA games at the end of the regular season, and the fans don't understand why all the stars are sitting. Big fucking deal.

Pop is brilliant. The move is a great confidence and chemistry builder, and it rests his best players so they can perform better in future games of the 82-game season. Pop has proven it's a genius move and he tends to win many games with his third-string players because of how he gets them to play.

If Spurs fans don't appreciate their coach, find another team to root for. If I were a Spurs fan at that game, I'd be rooting just as hard. I know because I've done it at certain Celtics games.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote