View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #893
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Never ever gonna happen. The only reason why he doesnt play is because he isnt dedicated to the defensive end of the floor. He is part of the future for sure. His offensive game is ridiculous.
I don't know. My dad and I have come up with this theory that if you're a young player on a good team not named San Antonio, you're just not going to play...regardless of how good you are. Defense or not defense, there should be no reason why he's only played in 8 of their 14 games. He's too good to be getting DNP's. Avery's had a history of being extra rough on young players. Devin Harris was his whipping boy his entire time in Dallas.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote