View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:38 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I hate George Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Karl has always been overrated. He's probably "respected" because he's managed to hang around for so long.

You can make a strong case that Karl is a cancer. His feuds with some of his stars have wrecked locker room chemistry, such as with Ray Allen.

I always got the feeling that Karl felt he was as big a star (or bigger) than the players.
No kidding, how giddy was he that Melo was gone and he has a starless team? Never mind that they weren't going to do anything, he loved it. And he seemingly plays all those guys in order to not let anyone be a star either if you watch them. No one really has become anything of a go to player when they really need one
niko is offline   Reply With Quote