View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #22
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Where Americans are moving to. Guess what state has 3 of the top 5?

I'm sure much of my sentiment is ignorant, i never disputed that. I haven't lived there, but i have family that does, and most of my family that lives in CA came from Texas.

But when i read news online of how they actively pursue editing textbooks to favor republican principals or what the church wants taught, that is definitely not something that makes me think its a go-to place to raise a family.

I think how the majority of a state votes is a pretty good indicator of how a majority of the people think. Its not really difficult to understand. If a candidate stands for bunch of things and reflects certain characteristics that may be anti-anyone not white or rich, and the majority of a state votes in favor of that person, maybe as a non-white and not rich person, i don't want to move to some place whose most likely to vote for policies that don't favor me.

Last edited by Loneshot : 11-30-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote