View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I hate George Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Read what you wrote champ. He was happy Melo was gone never mind they weren't going to do anything? Maybe I misunderstood but that seems like a shot at the Denver Nuggets. Figured I'd point out that they've done as much as 90% of their past. That's all.

I don't always tell you anything. I simply pointed out that Karl being happy even tho Denver Nuggets weren't going to do anything is moot because were matching what we did with a superstar already. Get it? Cause you pointed out he was happy without Melo, which he was even tho they weren't going to do anything? <-- that's the false.
Badly written. Let me reprhase. I don't think Karl cares if the team got better or worse when Melo left. I don't think he is happy because he thinks they got better. I think he is happy because HE is the star. Better or worse, i don't think it matters. He is the star, he can treat all the players like interchangable pieces. I think he likes that more than say Gallo becoming a superstar and being the face of the franchise and not Karl.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote