View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #27
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Where Americans are moving to. Guess what state has 3 of the top 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
It's crazy how much stock some people put into being liberal and conservative

I can get along with both just fine most of the time

Maybe there was a time when it didn't matter, but how anyone can keep a friend who consistently votes republican in this day and age where they don't even attempt to hide their racism and extremism, that is beyond me. If the majority of Texans support candidates of this nature, why would i want to live there?

I don't imagine Texas to be a cowboy slinging klan rally, but if they consistently support the racist, the war mongers, and those seeking to alter public education to favor the right and religious, then whether they have diverse cities and a good economy means little in the grand scheme.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote