View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #68
raid09
Local High School Star

Default Re: Kaepernick to start Sunday against Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
1 was a 50 yarder which is by no means an easy FG, and the other was blocked.

Sure... Substitute makeable for easy and the argument still applies. Not sure how the blocked part is relevant, as Akers has sucked this year regardless of whether or not that easy failed FG was his fault.

Quote:
Why is it a cop out? People are acting like he had a great game and the offense looked great, but it wasn't that great. The Niners could have went to half down 10-14 points after Kaep's interception if not for Brooks.

I was arguing he had a very solid game, not a great game. I believe I even said that in my post. And right... It's not like Smith hasn't benefited from playing with one of the best defenses in the league the past two years. Unfortunately for Kaep, two huge TOs resulted in 12 points immediately, otherwise we could have been looking at a 4 TD game.

Suddenly we add 9 points to "his" total, based on entirely on circumstance, and he had a significantly better game? Not how I see it.

The way you Smith is talked about on here... It's as if Smith came to SF and rescued Harbaugh from a career of absolute mediocrity instead of the other way around.

Last edited by raid09 : 11-30-2012 at 07:16 PM.
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote