View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #71
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kaepernick to start Sunday against Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by raid09
I was arguing he had a very solid game, not a great game. I believe I even said that in my post. And right... It's not like Smith hasn't benefited from playing with one of the best defenses in the league the past two years. Unfortunately for Kaep, two huge TOs resulted in 12 points immediately, otherwise we could have been looking at a 4 TD game.

Suddenly we add 9 points to "his" total, based on entirely on circumstance, and he had a significantly better game? Not how I see it.

The way you Smith is talked about on here... It's as if Smith came to SF and rescued Harbaugh from a career of absolute mediocrity instead of the other way around.

I thought it was merely a meh game and I'm wondering why there's a bunch of people out there acting like the offense looked so great and looks much better than when Smith was starting.

Harbaugh fucked him over plain and simple. It sends a fairly fucked up message that Harbaugh has no faith in him whatsoever despite Smith playing really well last year, in the playoffs, and this year while winning a lot. Kaep can come in have a decent game and remain starter while people overstate his performance in an attempt to justify fucking Smith over. What if Kaep struggles and Harbaugh goes back to Smith? "You're our QB again (just remember, I don't have any faith in you!)" Do you think casting a large shadow of doubt on Smith is going to help him mentally?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote