View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 1973 Playoffs Game 1 Bullets vs. Knicks

The golden age of the Knicks with their second championship from those great teams of '69-'74. Reed had declined a lot, but there was still Frazier, one of the most underrated greats DeBuscherre and a balanced, unselfish and hard-working team at both ends. There's no better example of team play than the '69-'74 Knicks. And I can't forget Red Holzman, one of the all-time great coaches, I wish I got to watch and root for these teams as they were playing.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote