View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pistons shake up the backcourt rotation

It's going to hinder Knight or Stuckey. One of them has to suck it up and play the other role. I really wanted to see Knight develop as the PG of the future. Once they drafted him it was obvious we were going in a different direction. I've always been on Stuckey's side when these debates come up. I wish the coaching staff would find a way to make it work with him at SG. I blame as much of all this on Frank as I do the players. I wasn't a fan of that signing from the start. The Pistons are really terrible at hiring coaches. I get that he was hired for the rebuild. Honestly, he'll probably be gone once the Pistons are good again.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote