View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #27
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Going to try Thai out any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
I'm one of the only people who doesn't like Pad Thai

I agree... Pad Thai is fine I guess but to me there are so many more interesting things to get at a good Thai Restaurant. It's like going to an italian restaurant and getting spaghetti. Sure it could be really good spaghetti but there's likely so much more to enjoy.

I'm all about the curry when I go thai. I prefer red duck curry.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote