View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #2994
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I think you've got this. Unless Bryce Brown repeats last week not looking good for me.

On paper? Yes but as far as how the game will be played? Who knows. Get this I played against a guy with Bryce Brown left. I'm up 43 and thinkin easy win. Brown aint getting that. He finished the night with 39pts!!! And if he didnt fumble he wins (they cost him 4pts per). Anything can happen man! It's FF!

Good luck!!

Want to laugh? I'm an eagles fan I hate Dallas yet my FF leagues rely on Cowboys. This league Felix and Witten. Another lg I'm down 27 with Dez Bryant (JPP AND Ware) left.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote