View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #116
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've pretty much stripped the maps bare. All the treasures, feathers, trinkets, almanacs. Done all the Boston Brawler stuff, done all the tunnell stuff. And I've conciously worked on some of the other list type stuff, like the delivery stuff I've done all of. Right now I have a few theive things to figure out, and maybe a few of the soldier things. I don't remember. And I do every homestead mission as it appears.

Honestly the thing holding me back are the side objectives in the missions. I'm not restarting memories to get things like the "don't get detected", or "don't touch the water" side elements of missions. And I'm not sure it's something I'll got back and do later.

lol, I wish we could play on the same save because we could likely combine for a 100% completion. I get way more enjoyment trying to hit all the side challenges during missions than I do from scavenging. I think the only scavenging I really enjoy in AC games is getting all the viewpoints. The panoramic view with the music gets me every time.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote