View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #117
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
lol, I wish we could play on the same save because we could likely combine for a 100% completion. I get way more enjoyment trying to hit all the side challenges during missions than I do from scavenging. I think the only scavenging I really enjoy in AC games is getting all the viewpoints. The panoramic view with the music gets me every time.

That's my favorite part too. That's the first thing I do on every map, rip through and hit all the viewpoints.

I hadn't played in a while, and got a couple hours in last night and did more side achievement crap.
Disarm 10 Jagers and kill them with their own weapon. That wasn't so hard, except actually getting the Jagers to come out you have to be at Level Three Notorious. Then to take their weapon you have to be bare handed, which means you're running around being chased by everyone with no weapon activated. I could get a couple Jagers each time before being killed. So it took me like 5 lives to get it.
Then I did the use a human shield 10 times while being shot it. That was a pain in the ass too. I hadn't done it since the initial tutorial. It was pretty easy once I figured it out, but again, you gotta be pretty well surrounded.

One of these days I'll actually finish the story line I suppose.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote