View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe wants more from Dwight -- especially free throws, of course

Dwight really needs to knock down a few more free throws. They're called "Free" for a reason. He's a pro. I understand that it's more difficult for some of those big guys to hit outside shots. I don't expect Dwight to shoot 90%. I don't think 60% is unreasonable though. He really needs a better FT shooter to help him with this. Chuck Person is a good outside shooter, but not FT shooter. I guarantee I could raise his percentage more than he could. I actually think I could get Dwight to shoot 70% from the line. It's a free throw.... they aren't rocket science. I can see just from watching on television what he's doing wrong, the few things he's doing right, and what needs to be changed to get more of them to drop.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote