View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #17
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fifty-seven percent of Mexican immigrants on welfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKuKuy
I laugh sometimes when people cry about their tax dollars going to mexicans but dont say a word about the millions of ur tax dollars going to countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Im sure ur tax dollars help pay for some type of terrorism in the middle east.But I guess thats ok as long as these damn mexicans dont get em.
oh yeah, that's exactly what I said...I said it's okay to pay for terrorism with my tax $$$ as long as "these damn mexicans don't get em"

brb going to go lynch a black man
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote