View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #21
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Everything that is Overrated (Breaking Bad and Marvel Studios)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Personally, I'm a huge fan of both the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Breaking Bad so I disagree with your OP.

I do find all the old superhero movies (Original Batman, Superman) to be some ass. For the Superhero brand, I find DC as a whole to be overrated. Other than Batman and a few other properties, they are awful compared to Marvel IMO.

I'm a Marvel fan too. I don't really like the DC movies, but the Cartoons are top notch. Batman, Justice League, Young Justice, and all the animated movies. Superman is more of a badass in them as well.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote