View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #7
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 'Woo' is the most underrated comedy film of the 90s'

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
What is his story, I rarely pay attention to peoples nuances on here, is he just mental for anything black related?
Yeah, but much friendlier and more approachable.

I could see myself kicking it wit L, watching some old 90's black movies like, "Strictly Business" or "Blankman."
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote