View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #16
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which one of you guys I promised that TL invite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Got 2 more invites.

It's your turn guys.

I need your speedtest results and maybe some proof of ratio from other trackers, if possible.

People who promise to behave and keep their ratios ok, but don't do it ( i.e. Dunksby) can fuck off.

I'd give you proof of ratio but the only one I've ever used is demonoid and well....you know how that goes. Granted I was only on there for about 2 weeks before the break down, so I didn't have a huge history as it is.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote