View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #47
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Default Re: Everything that is Overrated (Breaking Bad and Marvel Studios)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Money 23, do you admit that it's just your opinion that BB is not a good show
Stating that would be utterly redundant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
and that the opinion of others who enjoy it are just as worthy...or do you think people who enjoy BB are stupid/not worthy of having an opinion?
I wouldn't have made the thread if I didn't want to hear my fellow ISH'ers opinions.

Read what Ridonks wrote. I'm not saying anyone is an idiot for liking the show, I'm explaining why I feel it doesn't meet the hype. No need for people to be so defensive. I understand people enjoy the show. Like I said, my FRIENDS begged me to get into it.

I will go more in depth as to why I have issues with the show, and why I feel people who elevate it to the ELITE tv show / character pieces / crime dramas status like: The Wire, The Sopranos, Deadwood are vastly OVERRATING the material at hand.

With that said, I'm not saying there isn't moments of the show that I enjoyed. But it really is few and far between. The writing relied on gimmicky hooks, character inconsistencies, contrivances, and overly convenient connections between characters as it relates to the plot.

For those saying season 4 is great, etc. So far, it's better. But it is NOT the mark of a GREAT show, where I have to wait over 3 seasons just for it to find it's niche and groove in order to become quality entertainment.

Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote