View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #124
Patrick Chewing
Liberalism = Insanity

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Nero has been my favorite character this season. Anyways, I didn't start watching this show till about 4 months ago. Was bored one day and just clicked it on Netflix. Great decision. Probably my top 3 favorite show of all time.

Make sure you watch Season 2 when you have the chance. This is actually the worst season of the series.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote