View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:39 AM   #57
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Default Re: Everything that is Overrated (Breaking Bad and Marvel Studios)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
No it wasn't. The character starts off as a regressed version of the improvement at the end of the first film. Which in itself makes no sense.

Well, the movie was on yesterday, so I can better do this. I don't even know what you're getting at here. That's Tony Stark, I don't see how he really regressed. He's a flawed character, time did pass between movies, and he's, you know, dying. What doesn't make sense?

Quote:
Stark has a ridiculous fight in an armored suit v.s. his friend. Who happens to be able to steal and use a suit without an prior experience (it took Stark a whole act to master it in the first film and he built the damn thing) ... how he uses the suit I have no idea. It was built for Tony, and can only be powered by the ARC REACTOR in his chest.

They're best friends, he's someone he can trust, he's a high ranking member of the air force, and you can see that he has the passcode to access the room where the armors are, so why do you assume he's never used one of the suits? Besides, he just threw punches and wrestled around with Tony, so it's not like he would need a lot of experience to do that anyways. Why do you say the suits can only be powered by the ARC REACTOR in Tony's chest? It's quite obvious that they were also built into the suits.

Quote:
the love story is rushed

They worked together for a long time and had a close relationship. It's not like they just met and fell in love.

Quote:
We get a pointless Scarlett Johansen character, who brings nothing to the table apart from meaningless action scene and a connection tot he Avengers.

She was evaluating Tony and keeping an eye on him. S.H.I.E.L.D. obviously had an interest in him.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote