View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #382
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Eh, my wife is 27, I am 34 and we had our first kid 8 months ago.
She wanted at least 3 kids but that was before going through pregnancy and breastfeeding, now she kinda changed her mind I guess we will try for one more when she feels ready again, and that will be good.
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote