View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #385
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
his Bobcats game is a trap game. They arent the same Bobcats from last year. They've improved.
I agree. Knicks have a really tough schedule after this Bobcats game. They play the Heat,Bulls,Nets on the road,Nuggets and Lakers at home.

Going 4-2 would be great but I wouldn't be mad with 3-3 though. Bobcats game might be a trap game but they are certainly the weakest team we get to play in the next 6 games so we better win this one.

I would be more than happy if we beat the Heat,Nets and Lakers and lose the rest. Those 3 games feel special.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote