View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Judaism vs Christianity in Hip Hop - Matisyahu vs. Lecrae - Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Matisyahu is one very talented and fascinating figure, he has some really bad ass songs and some of them beats are crazy good.

But at the same time, it's hard to like Matisyahu with his garbage zionist lyrics but yeah, he's a skilled musician.

And it's not only Matisyahu, I have a hard time with plenty of musicians who mix up music and religion. Haven't heard about the other guy but I won't probably like him either.

I have plenty of his instrumentals and if he's the one who's making the beats, then he's even more talented because they are sick.

But as far as I know the dude is still a vegan so I like him for that.
You really may just have a problem with Jews. I've never seen anyone think of him and say something like "garbage zionist lyrics". Most of what he sings are peace love and chill. That you saw that particular thing when thinking of him first and foremost is strange to me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote