View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Judaism vs Christianity in Hip Hop - Matisyahu vs. Lecrae - Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Matisyahu is one very talented and fascinating figure, he has some really bad ass songs and some of them beats are crazy good.

But at the same time, it's hard to like Matisyahu with his garbage zionist lyrics but yeah, he's a skilled musician.

And it's not only Matisyahu, I have a hard time with plenty of musicians who mix up music and religion. Haven't heard about the other guy but I won't probably like him either.

I have plenty of his instrumentals and if he's the one who's making the beats, then he's even more talented because they are sick.

But as far as I know the dude is still a vegan so I like him for that.

You consistently come across as a moron. Matisyahu was inspired by reggae and bob marley. Do you think Bob Marley is a Zionist too? The Zion he talks about is a spiritual land, I don't know how you let your political bias get in the way of enjoying quality music....
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote