View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #1056
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
He isn't shit. He just doesn't fit Germany's system and he isn't ideal for Bayern either. And I don't mind Dortmund and I like their players so I wanted them to advance in the CL.

I haven't flip flopped whatsoever. You're just making shit up. I'm so sorry that Man City couldn't beat a Dortmund B team. It's okay. No need to be mad.

Gomez is currently the best German striker and is constantly criminally underrated.

No shame in losing to great teams like Dortmund and Madrid. Only bad loss was to Ajax. Bayern would have trouble making it out of that group as well, now I would be mad if my team got hammered by BATE Borisov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST Griffin
Thank you for Jerome Boateng btw. He's a beast and is only getting better. No idea why Man City tried to turn him into a right back.

I wasn't happy when we gave up Boateng but he would sit on the bench here anyway. City's loaded at RB and Kompany is better while Nastasic is on his way to becoming one of the best CBs in the world.

I actually really like watching Bundesliga, Schalke is the team I'm supporting in CL now that City is out. BTW, have you seen Shawn Parker from Mainz? Only 19 and already starting at striker.

Last edited by Grinder : 12-05-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote