View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #14
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Judaism vs Christianity in Hip Hop - Matisyahu vs. Lecrae - Who Wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
This. The man's political slant is basically "let's all love each other and not exclude anyone". This is a man who sought out a part of culture that is primarily black belonging to a part of a religion whose sect just by it's nature excludes outsiders from things. I honestly feel bad for you if what you get from Matisyahu is "evil zionist".

I have never said he's an "evil zionist", I don't consider zionists to be evil to start with. What are you even saying? I think plenty of jamaican reggae artists are shallow, racist and garbage, what are you even saying?

Quote:
I think you need to spend some time with a larger variety of people because you come across as someone who is excluded from a lot of people because you are quick to look for things that match what are bad stereotypes.

Ehm, that's the complete opposite. I grew up in a pretty rich neighborhood in Sweden, almost everyone were ethnic swedes and so were the kids at my school. I went the direct opposite way, I grew up playing basketball and in Sweden the most kids who play are from other countries. Kids with parents from Africa, Middle east, East Asia.. A majority of my friends have non-swedish parents and during the most year when I played I was the only kid with swedish parents. That's a bogus and offensive claim. Think about what you say.

Quote:
No hate, but it just stood out to me because you could get 100 people and say Matisyahi and do work association and i don't think more than 1 of them would say "zionist".

That was a nasty claim, think about what you write. I have never mixed up religion with my posts about Israel. You're reaching but at the same time you're the same dude who wrote that I wrote "racist stuff about jews" in a discussion before when I didn't even mention Judaism.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote