View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #1057
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Gomez is currently the best German striker and is constantly criminally underrated.

No shame in losing to great teams like Dortmund and Madrid. Only bad loss was to Ajax. Bayern would have trouble making it out of that group as well, now I would be mad if my team got hammered by BATE Borisov.

I wasn't happy when we gave up Boateng but he would sit on the bench here anyway. City's loaded at RB and Kompany is better while Nastasic is on his way to becoming one of the best CBs in the world.

I actually really like watching Bundesliga, Schalke is the team I'm supporting in CL now that City is out. BTW, have you seen Shawn Parker from Mainz? Only 19 and already starting at striker.

I agree that he's underrated and that he's the best German striker but he isn't ideal, especially for Germany's system because of his play style.

BATE Borisov was clearly a fluke but it did make me mad as fukk. Missed easy chances and got caught on the break.

And considering Bayern absolutely dominated last years "group of death", although not as strong as this one, I have no doubt Bayern would've progressed. Real Madrid is always free points for Bayern anways.

I haven't watched any Mainz so I haven't seen Shawn Parker play.
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote