View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #220
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're like the Cowboy fans, you only focus on when you were playing well. RG3 made a couple of really good plays, and Eli made that one bad throw to turn win to loss, then Eli took it back. Tonight it's similar result, less drama.

Hey, i still believe in you. Just not this game.

Trust me man, just cuz I pump my team to my rival fans doesn't mean I'm not well aware of our flaws and like I haven't suffered the inepitude that's been the Washington Redskins the majority of my life
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote