View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #137
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
i knew pope was gone because he has a new show coming out with that dude from 90210.

Glad I didn't know that.

Also, I'm thinking we haven't seen the last of the guy that had his face pressed into nails. No reason for that guy to live other than to have him coming back later looking like a Bond villain.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote