View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #11715
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
Untouchables 1/10

What a piece of shit this thing was, my god! I couldn't believe how atrocious this film was. Costner was terrible, completely wooden acting in every scene. To my surprise the horrible score of the film was created by the great Ennio Morricone. Such a cheesy film with such shitty dialog, amazed me how there was such little redeeming value in this film.

I think The Untouchables is overrated, but 1/10?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote